The CAS is the only show in which attendees and reviewers can vote for companies to be recognized for their best efforts at the show.
Vote count: 2 – per Member of the Press, 1 – per Attendee
Vote allowance: 1 vote allowed per Type per person.
- Type I – Most Innovative Product. Awarded to the Exhibitor with the most innovative, yet practical product.
- Type II – Best Industrial Design. Awarded to the Exhibitor with the most aesthetically captivating product.
- Type III – Best Value Component. An original design at the lowest price point with a performance that would allow it to seamlessly fit into the best of systems.
- Type IV – The Ultimate Component. Who cares if it costs $1,000 or $100,000? It is simply the best in its class.
- Type V – Best System Performance. Awarded to the room with the best sonic performance and/or musicality.
Exhibitors will be welcoming multiple visits from Attendees and Press. After-hours listening permitted until 10pm on Friday and Saturday! Check with individual Exhibitors.
Each winner of CAS Award Types I-IV will receive 6 months of complimentary Premium Widescreen advertisement placement in one of the eight available banners on DAGOGO. Four winners total for the ad placements. Discontinued products ineligible for nomination. If a winning product does not have official representation and is part of an Exhibitor’s private collection, then the Exhibitor receives all the wherewithal credit and benefits. Each product is eligible for one Award only, with the exception of being part of the Type V – Best System Performance Award.
Premium Widescreen banner measures 940 pixels wide, 190 pixels tall. Artwork design is the responsibility of the winner. Complimentary advertising period begins on the 8th day following winner announcement. All CAS Exhibitors and Attendees agree to abide by the final tally count and award decision of the CAS Management.